With the eco-sustainable system started in the new cellar and in its own vineyards, the Magda Pedrini Estate now has organizational tools and technology necessary to supervise and optimize production:
• the management of the products used in the cultivation phases
• the wine-making and bottling process
• the use of water resources and energy supply from renewables
• care in the harvest phase (the harvest is done by hand and with 20 kg wooden boxes) and vineyard maintenance
• Continuous experimentation for vinification with minimum use of sulphites. In fact, the company produces wines with an added sulphite content reduced at the minimum quantity, needed to guarantee a good long-life, also thanks to a careful preservation from oxidation in the vinification and bottling phases.